About BMA Phoenix – Your Phoenix B2B Marketing Association
About BMA Phoenix
Founded in 2008, the Phoenix Chapter of the Business Marketing Association provides professional development and peer networking opportunities for B2B marketing and communications professionals across the Valley. We aim to give you the tools and resources to help you do your job better in a fun and relaxed environment. Whether you are looking to connect with other B2B marketers like yourself or attend interactive workshops lead by top B2B marketing experts, BMA Phoenix has a program to fit your needs.
Top 10 Reasons to Join BMA Phoenix
10. Our Focus is business to business (B2B) marketing.
9. No dull speeches…we have interactive workshop formats.
8. We meet 3-5 pm once a month…so 24 hours annually away from the office learning and networking.
7. We have great food and beverages and a lot of laughs.
6. Annually, we host Arizona’s largest event for technology marketers: The Marketing Technology Summit.
5. We keep our costs low: no lunches or dinners.
4. Our diverse programming topics range from lead generation, public relations, sponsorships, community outreach and content marketing.
3. Learn a few tricks from experienced B2B marketers – look smarter at work.
2. We attract the best marketers in the world (Siemens, Emerson, Avnet, Insight, IBM, Motorola, etc.)
1. We have a Why Not? vs Why approach.
Why Join the Business Marketing Association in Phoenix (BMA Phoenix)?
Education – Stay on top of defining trends in business-to-business marketing, advertising, and communications today.
Hear outstanding speakers at local events, including monthly dinner meetings, educational seminars, member roundtables, webinars, and other special programs. We bring leading thinkers and providers of timely industry knowledge direct to you.
Access information, including white papers, case studies, and information through our members-only regional and national web resources.
Receive regular publications including the monthly B2B Marketer from National BMA.
Participate in national courses, conferences and seminars, and much more.
Professional Recognition – Build contacts and increase your professional reputation.
Become certified with the B2B marketing industry’s leading and most recognized certification program for business-to-business marketing professionals.
Local marketers re a great source of fresh ideas and knowledge, as well as referrals for business and resources. Meet national contacts through our national online directory and at events.
BMA affinity benefits, such as a discount from Getty Images, PR Newswire, FedX, Conference Plus, and more.
Want to learn more and join? Here are the membership levels.