- Tuesday, September 23, 2014 // 4pm-6pm
- ASU Skysong // 1475 N Scottsdale Rd // Rom 201 // Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Are you ready to break through the noise? In this presentation by Ubiquity PR account director Jennifer Jewett, you’ll learn about five of the hottest PR trends for B2B tech – and get concrete tips on taking advantage. Join us to learn how:
- Fragmentation is creating new media opportunities
- The demand for PR measurement is finally being met
- Video and imagery are impacting content … even in B2B
- And much much more!
About Ubiquity PR
Ubiquity PR represents funded, high-growth B2B companies in IT, marketing technology, and vertical cloud, SaaS, and mobility. Our team members are all B2B tech veterans who honed their craft with large PR firms, Fortune 100 tech giants, or successful startups. Together, we think strategy first, apply proven tactical processes, and measure and adjust using proprietary software we’ve developed ourselves. Learn more at www.ubiquitypr.com
About Jennifer Jewett, West Coast Account Director
With more than a decade of experience running global public relations for technology companies, Jennifer designs comprehensive and integrated public relations, analyst relations, and social media programs. Jennifer has worked with technology companies ranging from scrappy startups to Fortune 500 brands, on both the agency side and in-house.
- West Coast Account Director at Ubiquity PR, overseeing a range of clients including Arizona’s own Infusionsoft and Appointment Plus
- Account director at SHIFT Communications, overseeing clients in enterprise software, eLearning, HD ad delivery, network infrastructure, SaaS, and ERP
- Director-level communication positions at global B2B software firms Axway and Sophos
- Senior manager of corporate communications at Kaspersky Lab, where she helped to design and launch Threatpost