President of the Board
Molly Castelazo is founder and Chief Content Strategist at Castelazo Content, a content marketing firm specializing in whitepapers, bylined articles, blogs, infographics, social media, and other thought leadership and lead generation content. Since launching the firm in 2005, Molly has built a successful business serving the demand for high-quality, data-driven content that engages clients’ target prospects, converts those prospects into customers, and customers into devotees.
Molly serves in various leadership roles in the technology and marketing communities; in addition to President of the Board of the BMA Phoenix Chapter, Molly is co-chair of the Arizona Technology Council Workforce Development & Education Committee. She also loves to take the stage and speak about strategic content marketing, thought leadership, and influencer engagement – including as an adjunct professor at the W. P. Carey School of Business at ASU.
2015 Board Members
- President – Molly Castelazo
- Immediate Past President – Scott Salkin
- President-Elect – Gerard Sample
- Treasurer – Matt Hensler
- VP of Communications – MJ Patent
- VP of Events – Leigh Goldstein
- VP of Programming – Jennifer Jewett
- VP of Professional Development – Dara Schulenberg
- VP of Sponsorship – Ryan Naylor