The Marketing for the Buyer Journey Series Continues!
Join us March 24th to hear insights on transformational storytelling from Anne Wolf, Executive Director, Marketing and Communications at ASU, Knowledge and Enterprise Development.
In our world of instant communication and information overwhelm, how much impact can storytelling have on B2B marketing and sales? One word: plenty. Stories about your brand help you connect with audiences in a more personal and purposeful way. By sharing experiences that uniquely demonstrate how your company, product or service can solve problems, you resonate on a deeper thinking and emotional level. It is through storytelling that you gain an opportunity to stand apart from competitors through your unique perspective or voice.
At this event, you’ll learn the power of transformational storytelling. We’ll discuss strategies for telling your story in a way that captures attention to lead your audience through the buyer journey and build ongoing engagement and delight, including:
- How to create an emotional connection with your audiences about your brand promise
- Determining the type of relationship that you currently have and would like to have with your customers
- Identifying the stages of your audience’s journey to adopting your brand and the appropriate messages and content for each stage
- The importance of rhythm and cadence of your writing, which impact technical considerations like word count, format and writing style
- The role of multiple formats of storytelling to appeal to a variety of learning styles (written, digital, video, audio)
- BONUS: Anne will share her experiences at Apple why and how the Think Different campaign was critical in changing the culture, perceptions and also shaping the success of the company as it exists today
Thursday, March 24, 2016 4:00-6:00 p.m.
1475 N. Scottsdale Rd. Building #1, Room 301
Scottsdale, AZ 85257-3538
Presented by: Anne Wolf, Executive Director, Marketing and Communications, Arizona State University, Knowledge and Enterprise Development
Anne is an innovative executive marketing leader focused on creating marketing strategy, building brands and building customer engagement. She has more than two decades of Fortune 500 industry experience including nearly 10 years at Apple where she had multi-billion dollar revenue responsibility for Apple’s Education brand. She also worked directly for Steve Jobs on rebranding Apple and worked with him on the Think Different campaign and iMac rollout, which began the transformation of Apple’s brand identity to what it is today.
Since leaving Apple, Anne has turned her attention to entrepreneurial efforts and has served as a Chief Marketing Officer for companies developing marketing and branding strategies and establishing market leadership by putting the voice of the customer at the center of all communication efforts. Large or small, the common thread for companies and their marketing efforts is storytelling and the connections and relationships that companies establish with their customers. Currently Anne is the Executive Director of Marketing and Communications for ASU building the universities research brand. This post marries her love of innovation and great storytelling and provides an endless supply of meaningful and rich content.