B2B Marketing Roundtable Join us Tuesday, April 18, for an interactive discussion with: Jock Breitwieser, Head of Corporate Communications at TriNet Fueling Demand Generation with Social Selling...
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
Aunt Chiladas Squaw Peak, North Dreamy Draw Drive, Phoenix, AZ, United States
B2B Marketing Roundtable
Join us Tuesday, April 18, for an interactive discussion with:
Jock Breitwieser, Head of Corporate Communications at TriNet
Fueling Demand Generation with Social Selling
Modern marketing organizations support their sales teams no longer just through traditional mailers, events, SEO and online ads. Truly integrated marketing teams also leverage the power of corporate communications and social media.
While its traditional marketing efforts are successful, TriNetʼs marketing team benefits from synergies it reaps through integrated campaigns that leverage social media to boost marketing effectiveness and drive sales.
This roundtable gives you specific examples of how demand generation and corporate communications can work in sync to increase business success.
Join us to learn how:
– You can set up your social platforms strategically to unify messaging and truly integrate social activities into your marketing efforts
– TriNet leverages its social strategy to drive between 5,000-7,000 additional visitors to its website
– You can amplify the reach of your content via social to increase demand-gen results
– To make social selling part of your sales team’s best practices and how you can teach them how to fish
– TriNet enabled its sales team to win over 40 new clients directly through social selling
Jock Breitwieser is head of corporate communications at TriNet (NYSE: TNET), a strategic partner to SMBs for HR, payroll, employee benefits, employment law compliance and risk mitigation.
With 20 years of international communications expertise in agencies and in-house, he drives awareness for TriNet. His mission is to close the gap between marketing and sales by driving measurable sales results through a strategy that generates media awareness, wins customers and impacts the bottom line for the business.
In today’s challenging business environment, success requires a persistent focus on change management. By exploring news ways to deliver customer service, strengthen customer interactions, and introduce new products to new markets, organizations can maint...